Work on the IBM team as a Java software developer. Apply technical expertise / capabilities and Java development skills to design and develop efficient software solutions, based upon client’s business requirements. Analyze customer requirement. Perform all programming functions to accomplish specific software solution requirements. Design (or modify) systems to accomplish functions in compliance with the Software Development Life Cycle framework. Verify the accuracy and validity of all software developed, including preparations of sample test data and the execution of program, job stream, and system testing. Prepare all required documentation indicating system functionality. TalentVine
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years experience in performing complex analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation. Performing as a technical resource or developer for a large team; Java programming.
- Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
- English: Intermediate
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in J2EE, Java Scripts, Struts, SOAP, and/or JSP; Java dvelopment with RAD / Eclipse; Web Services development skills; ORM and DI frameworks, specifically Spring / Hibernate;
- At least 2 years experience in Oracle Database
- At least 2 years experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns, XML; Unified Modeling Language (UML
- At least 2 years experience in Understanding of the JSR-168 specification;
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 8 months ago
- 1 hour ago
- 19 hours ago
CGH Technologies, Inc.
CGH Technologies, Inc.
- 22 hours ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...