IQNavigator is looking for a highly energetic and productive Java Developer to continue to advance our market-leading cloud-based Software-as-a-Service platform. Experience with cloud-based java software and open source technology is highly desirable. Our company is looking for a developer that jumps right in, is committed to the success of the team and has a passion for implementing quality software features. This position is focused on implementing new product enhancements to the core application and redesigning existing code for better usability, increased user adoption and maintainability. This individual can be based at our global headquarters in Centennial, CO or at our office in Westminster, CO.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaboratively work with product advancement, management and other developers to design and implement new product features
- Develop testable and high-quality Java code to satisfy the requirements consistent with our Java framework and coding guidelines
- Work in an agile development process and be committed to the success of the team
- Schedule and perform code reviews with agile team members
- Help document designs and collaboratively share ideas with the greater team
- Object-oriented software development (4+ years, required)
- Java cloud-based or open source application development (3-5 years, required)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
IQNavigator - 2 years ago