ITG Solutions is currently seeking a full time Java/J2EE Developer to support an existing project for the Federal Government.
- Participates in the design and planning of architecture to support goals of the project.
- Develops applications that are deployed to Application Server.
- Assists development teams in activities such as load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Utilizes a working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability ).
- Follows standards and best practices.
- Proactively communicates with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues/processes.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the project lifecycle.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related medical or scientific or technical discipline.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
- US Citizenship
- Work Experience: 5+ years.
- JAVA, J2EE & SOA development
- Experience in software project management
- Web service development
- Portal development
- Application/db performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience in full-lifecycle software development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Oracle WebLogic, SQL
- JEE, EJB, MyEclipse, jboss, Junit
- Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic
- Web services xfire/cxf
- Hibernate ORM
- Spring MVC, Subversion
- Struts, CVS
Incentive Technology Group - 20 months ago