Talent Service Integrity
These three words tell you why InfoPro should be your employer of choice.
We believe that our people are the reason for our success, and we back this up with a total commitment to the professional and personal success of each and every one of our employees, from entry-level personnel to seasoned experts across all disciplines and business lines. Our compensation and benefits programs are in an elite class in the industry!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to support our client in Falls Church, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build enterprise web-based applications using Java and J2EE framework.
- Assist in the design and re-engineering of mission critical enforcement applications.
- Minimum of 6 years general experience with a minimum of 2 years specific experience
- Strong OO design and development
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Java Development J2EE framework
- Application development tools: Eclipse, RAD
- J2EE application servers: WebSphere and/or WebLogic
- Experience with CM tool such as CVS, Subversion (SVN)
- Strong experience in all of the below required skills:
- Java enterprise technologies - Servlets/JSPs, JDBC,
- Webservices, JSON, JAX-RS, XML, WSDL, JAXB
- JPA frameworks (Hibernate)
- Java Generics
- MVC pattern and/or Object Oriented design patterns and concepts
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to write Oracle stored procedures, scripts, DDL
BS/MS in Computer Science
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
Government Eligibility Requirements
Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and, must meet U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
We offer excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Infopro Incorporated - 15 months ago