Job Title: Java Developer
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Warren, NJ
Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, Stored Procedures. Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Strong EJB/Java application development experience in Enterprise computing environment.
- WebSphere environment with RAD development tool experience a must.
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for software applications
- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals
Kindly fill the below required details:
Expected Pay Rate/Salary:
Thanks & Regards,
Resource Development Manager
InfoVision Consultants, Inc.
Tel : 972-348-0191
Fax : 972-234-5732
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.infovision.net