This individual will be member of a dynamic application development team utilizing an agile methodology to develop a new Benefit Plan Setup system. Collaborating closely with business partners and other team members they will design, code, test and debug programs.
Minimum Qualifications :
- In collaboration with other developers produce working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Develop, Code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity. Install applications into production environments following change control processes.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Maintain regular written communication on project status with Team lead, project management, and IT management.
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- 5 Years technical experience in a variety of IT areas, including 3+ years Java development; includes Java, JUnit, JDBC, SQL, J2EE App Server
- Experience with agile methodologies
If you fit this position, we would like to hear from you!
- Strong collaboration skills – demonstrated ability to work in a pair programming XP type of environment
- Experience with MQ, WebShere, Hibernate, SOAP, GWT
- Thorough understanding of computer software, hardware, and database concepts.
- Strong problem-solving and systems analysis skills.
- Proficient in MS Office product suite including MS-Project
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills including:
- Ability to coordinate multiple complex requests simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and understand how tasks interconnect and impact other tasks.
Why Join Intertech?
- Intertech is a 8 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Our team works on exciting and challenging projects , using the latest technologies.
- We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota , your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
- Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consultants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.
Intertech, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...