Intertech is working with one of our clients on a Consulting position fro a Senior Software Engineer that is ready to develop leading edge web applications to deliver mission critical information to businesses.
- Design and develop high-performing software for a portfolio of weather-related web applications.
- Contribute to the architecture framework of Software as a Service delivery model.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Sales, and Customer Support on the evolution of the online product suite.
- Contribute to the optimization of continuous improvement of the software development process.
- Interface with global development teams on software development initiatives.
If you fit this position, we would like to hear from you!
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Engineering required; additional training, education, or certifications are a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience developing web based applications in an Open Source environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in full lifecycle development within an organization that is focused on developing customer facing solutions.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM highly desired.
- Experience in smartphone / tablet development highly desired.
Why Join Intertech?
- Intertech is a 8 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Our team works on exciting and challenging projects , using the latest technologies.
- We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota , your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
- Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consultants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...