Isos Technology is looking for a Java Developer for a contract-to-hire position with our client in Phoenix, AZ. |
This individual will be working on the Special Order team in support of the IPO v1 as our client continues to increase their special order business to new vendors. This position would be working to support/increase the Standard Internet Parts Ordering system.
- Bachelor°s degree in business, software engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in software design or product support.
- Experience with IPO v1 (Internet Parts Orders) desired
- Professional experience with J2EE application development
- Professional experience with J2EE frameworks: Spring and Hibernate (or iBatis)
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, and UML
- Some professional experience with Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-B, SoapUI, WSDL
- Professional experience with relational database products; Oracle experience is preferred
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle and the flexibility to execute it using a Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid methodology.
- Working familiarity with common server operating systems, especially Linux and Windows
- IDEs: Familiar with one or more of the following: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, NetBeans, JBoss, WSAD.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
NO Sponsorship, NO Relocation Assistance and NO Travel Reimbursement are available
Isos Technology - 23 months ago