J2EE Developer is responsible for defining the information technology systems architecture.
Develop, design, and code Backend (Integration) applications and produce reusable superior technical components.
Identify potential problems in the Integration layer on a daily basis for all our clients and provide timely solutions for the same.
Develop reusable Utilities for complex on-the-fly reporting/Integration.
Resolve Complex Integration problems.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge and experience designing and developing applications and reusable components using J2EE technologies, SOA architecture, Application servers (including but not limited to Jboss).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances.
- Postgres, Oracle.
- Experience in delivering on-the-fly reusable components and reports using relational databases.
- Experience in developing application using various XML technologies.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with ability to design applications.
- Possess knowledge of various database access methods.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possess basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extra hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
Licenses or certifications required, if any:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in a similar technology environment
- Sun certified Java Developer, Sun certified Business component Developer
- Two to five years in application development
- Java 5.0, J2EE, XML, Postgresql, Subversion, Open source components.
Kobie Marketing is a global leader in loyalty marketing and an industry pioneer, delivering end-to-end strategy, technology and program...