About the Job
Lionbridge is looking for qualified candidates to work on a Scrum team responsible for the continued development of the User Interface for our core web-based Software as a Service product.
• Collaborate with the Product Management team to determine software requirements
• Create prototypes to help clarify software requirements
• Contribute to the creation of elegant software designs which will to guide the implementation of the requirements
• Provide accurate time estimates for development tasks
• Engage and improve clients software development methodology
• Assist project lead developer to plan and perform development tasks from design specifications
• Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
• Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to resolve software defects
• Collaborate on software design, construction, testing, deployment, and best practices with other members of your Scrum team
• Perform code reviews of constructed software deliverables
• Collaborate with analysts to determine software requirements
• Adhere to and improve clients software development methodology
• Adhere to the concepts of Test Driven Development and Continuous Improvement
• Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization
Desired Skills & Experience
Java Enterprise Edition
• Spring framework
• Hibernate ORM
• Seam Framework
• Relational database development experience
• SQL tuning experience
Good to have
• Familiarity with deployment and tuning of run-time containers – Geronimo and Jetty preferred
• Report development experience – BIRT preferred
• ETL development experience – Talend preferred
• Web Application Framework – JSF preferred
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered in lieu of a degree
• Minimum four years progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
• Experience with one or more programming languages; experience in development of product oriented applications
Candidates interested in this position can apply on line at http://www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference job number GDT8582.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle - from development to translation, testing and maintenance. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Agencies - Lionbridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Only resumes received from contracted agencies/vendors will be considered. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Lionbridge will not be recognized and such agency will have no recourse from Lionbridge.