At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
The Java Developer will have competence in Java programming, and will provide technical guidance and support in the efficient application of information engineering techniques.
Principle duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical guidance, direction, or support in:
- Distribution Analysis
- Physical Database Design
- Program specification
- Information Systems Development
- Conversion and Implementation
- Business Process Engineering
- Apply Information Engineering techniques.
- Use of automated support tools.
- Review of products.
- Lead discussions and introduce and initiate project phases.
- Review progress and recommend redirection of effort.
- Critique project progress on a continuing basis.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Ten (10) years (e.g, B.S, Degree plus 6 yrs- Relevant Degree: Computer Science or Computer Engineering) experience in information systems development, which includes experience in at least six (6) of the following areas:
- Functional and data requirements analysis;
- Systems analysis and design;
- Program design;
- Programming - SQL, PLISQL, PL, Ruby, C, C++, JAVA etc';
- Preparation of computer or system documentation;
- Relational databases;
- Application generators;
- System administration;
- Network administration;
- Application support;
- System and network development;
- Database development and support
- Two (2) years of experience with IA Products, and/or Key Management Products and Solutions.
- Must be in compliance with certification requirements detailed in DoD 8570-M, IAT Level 2.