Masonite is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interior doors and entry door systems.
Throughout the company's 80 year history, Masonite has maintained its focus on leading-edge innovation, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service. Masonite is committed to delivering product and service innovations that will enhance beauty, functionality and architectural design to its customers around the world. Builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners rely on Masonite products to create homes of distinction.
We are looking for an experienced Java Web Developer, who specializes in “getting things done” with passion, creativity, and integrity. Our international company is on a journey to “World Class” and needs talented developers to build and maintain innovative, customer-centric Java Web applications.
The ideal candidate has experience in numerous programming languages and must be self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, and embrace continuous improvement. Understanding and appreciating both web design and development are essential.
• 3+ years experience developing Java applications (Servlets/JSP/JDBC)
• Basic SQL Programming Experience
• Object Oriented Analysis & Design
• Object Oriented Design Patterns
• HTML authoring
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Ability to work in both collaborative team environments and independently
• Strong communication skills: both verbal and written
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle
Masonite - 13 months ago
Don't knock Masonite Corporation, but feel free to knock on its doors. The door manufacturer is rebuilding itself after undergoing a...