Tasked with coding software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
• Ensures customer requirements are translated into work streams to improve functionality (speed, performance / usability).
• Leads the design and maintenance of software components.
• Oversees system tests and troubleshooting of customer issues and correction of software defects.
• Standardizes the quality assurance procedures for software.
• Coordinates the installation of new software systems, train staff on how to use software and provide ongoing support.
• Solves highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
• Oversees transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
• Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software development.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
File Formats: GTO, X12
Mingle project management tool
Professional and customer service oriented.
Strong communication skills.
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Ability to work closely with development team.
Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Developing n-tier web-based applications using the Enterprise Java platform.
Working within a cross-functional agile team.
Handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
Performing ad-hoc reporting using SQL.
MedSynergies - 8 months ago