Founded in 1996, Millennium has focused relentlessly on perfecting the recruitment of technology professionals for complex business and governmental projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ organizational culture, combined with the human intelligence to identify the most impactful talent. Currently, we are looking for a Java Development Consultant for our direct client in Maine.
Design, develop, test and deliver a Web user interface to support the administration of a global faxing solution. The solution should utilize our client’s existing standard Web technologies which include HTML5 and EXT-JS, and should interface with RESTful web services currently under development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive and develop specifications for software development work to support the faxing user interface
· Manage individual software project plans or product development plans.
· Define implementation approaches, algorithms and code structure to meet the requirements of the various development or maintenance activities.
· Develop and write code and execute programming activities required to meet the requirements from above.
· Develop and perform test strategies, plans, utilities and test software to qualify the developed product, code changes or enhancements for product launch or service roll-out.
· Define and execute configuration management practices, and document products to appropriate levels to ensure product integrity and quality over its complete life cycle.
· Evaluate field performance of the various software products and instrumentation, and investigate software related problems to their root cause and execute necessary corrective actions.
· Work closely with other engineering disciplines and management to develop system and hardware requirements based on software deliverables and product goals and specifications.
· 5+ plus years in designing and developing rich web user interfaces
· Extensive experience integrating Web front-ends with RESTful web services
· Strong Process Orientation including experienced in Software Design and Development Methodologies ( RUP, OOAD, Waterfall, Extreme).
· Presentation Architectures based on multiple platforms/technologies.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, MC Recruiting
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 18 months ago