Listed Derivatives Clearing IT team develops and supports the firms strategic application to facilitate the clearing of trades. Over the next couple of years, the team is looking to expand on the new platform that has been recently built. Working in Listed Derivatives area gives a great opportunity to learn and make an impact in the challenging world of derivatives. The business and the technology involved gives a great opportunity for someone to build on their existing experience and take their career to the next level.
1. Business analysis.
2. Design, develop and support the Clearing application.
3. Interactions with client gloabally (clients are internal Operations team)
1. Intermediate to advanced Java skills
2. Database skills: SQL, Sybase ? be able to support and understand complex SQL
3. Intermediate Perl skills and understanding of basic unix shell scripts
4. Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to multi-task and must be interested in business (although no prior business knowledge is required)
6. Self-motivated and ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve end goals
Experience in financial industry would be a plus but not required.
Morgan Stanley - 22 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...