MotionPoint Corporation is a world leader in globalization services and has a history of developing patented industry-changing technologies. MotionPoint's award-winning services are used by hundreds of organizations around the world including Delta Airlines, BestBuy, Victoria's Secret and Amtrak. MotionPoint is seeking driven individuals who can take our globalization products to the leading edge of innovation.
MotionPoint is looking for a Java developer to join the team of developers responsible for supporting their state-of-the-art translation management system. This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of an already growing and successful company. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of Java web application development and associated internet technologies. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the software development process including: requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, and quality assurance. The candidate is expected to work well within a collaborative team of software developers.
- Able to develop for all application tiers (presentation, business, and database).
- 5 or more years of extensive development experience with Java SE and EE
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience with JSP, Servlets and SQL/JDBC
- Experience with SQL including SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience with object oriented design methodology
- Experience with JUnit framework
- Experience with debugging web applications (Firebug, etc.)
- Experience with Subversion or similar source code control environment
- Experience with Linux / Unix a plus
- Experience with Windows IIS and/or Apache a plus
- Java Certification is a plus
Benefits package included
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. MotionPoint is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
MotionPoint - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard