Job Title: Lead Java Developer
An innovative and dynamic IT company is seeking a Lead Java Developer with at least six years of hands-on experience in JAVA/J2EE application and web technologies solutions development. At least 2 years of experience with Spring MVC and Spring Webflow is also required.
The candidate will be responsible to design, develop, debug, and deploy Java-based software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ability in system analysis, design, development, and implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and intranet applications.
- Translate use case requirements, technical specifications, and design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal and external clients.
- Write programs, ad hoc queries, and reports.
- Be familiar with Configuration Management methodologies and tools, including CVS, SVN.
- Follow software development methodology and follow architecture standards.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects; participate in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Formally document issues/defects and support resolution until closure.
- Use design patterns for design and architecture of system components (e.g. session facade, service locator, etc.).
- Evaluate and select of new open source frameworks to improve development process/products.
- Identify and develop prototypes to address critical requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Develop technical specifications using standard modeling techniques.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to junior developers in implementing technical solutions.
- Develop estimates for design and implementation level of effort.
- Have significant experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns and UML.
Direct experience with the following:
- Java/J2EE (JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, RMI) required
- JSP & Servlet development required
- Object Oriented Development required
- Spring Framework and Hibernate experience required
- XML, XML Schema, XSLT required
- Java Script recommended
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers recommended
- Experience in writing technical specifications recommended
- Experience creating SDLC artifacts using UML 2.x preferable
- Experience with SOA, ESB, Web Services, WSDL, XML preferable
- Experience with Java Server Faces, JQuery preferable
- Experience with Agile methodology, Rules Engine, and Oralce Fusion Middleware products such as Oracle BPM preferable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field
- At least 6 years of Java experience
- Experience as a lead Java developer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skill
10565 Fairfax Blvd, Suite 301 | Fairfax, VA 22030
(O) 703-372-0345 | (F) 202 478 0885
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org | www.multivision.cc
National Certified Minority Supplier (MBE)
Multivision Inc., is a global Professional IT Services firm having over 500 employees, posting an astounding growth rate of 200% over the past three years. Multivision's expertise embraces a broad range of technologies, domains and service offerings. Multivision is ranked 23rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing businesses in the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria-DC-VA-MD-WV region and 33rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing IT Services Companies in USA.
Multivision - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard