An innovative and dynamic IT company is seeking experienced Java Developers with at least five years of hands-on experience in application and web technologies solutions development. Multiple senior level positions in multiple locations are waiting for the right candidate.
The candidate will be responsible to design, develop, debug, and deploy Java-based software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ability in system analysis, design, development, and implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and intranet applications.
- Translate use case requirements, technical specifications, and design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal and external clients.
- Write programs, ad hoc queries, and reports.
- Be familiar with Configuration Management methodologies and tools, including CVS, SVN.
- Follow software development methodology and follow architecture standards.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects; participate in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Formally document issues/defects and support resolution until closure.
- Use design patterns for design and architecture of system components (e.g. session facade, service locator, etc.).
- Evaluate and select of new open source frameworks to improve development process/products.
- Identify and develop prototypes to address critical requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Develop technical specifications using standard modeling techniques.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to junior developers in implementing technical solutions.
- Develop estimates for design and implementation level of effort.
- Have significant experience in Object-
- oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns and UML.
- Direct Experience with the following Language/Methodology:
- Java/J2EE (EJBs, JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, RMI) required
- JSP & Servlet development required
- Java Script recommended
- Object Oriented Development required
- Struts/Spring Framework and Hibernate experience required
- XML, XML Schema, XSLT required
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers desired
- Experience in writing technical specifications recommended
- Experience creating SDLC artifacts using UML 2.x required
- Experience with SOA, ESB, Web Services, WSDL, XML required
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least 7 years experience in technical specialty.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
10565 Fairfax Blvd, Suite 301 | Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703-372-0348 | (F) 202 478 0885
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org | www.multivision.cc
National Certified Minority Supplier (MBE)