At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Java Developer to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
The consultant will work as an integrated member of the Application Development Team. From user needs assessment and program specification documents, the consultant will design and develop application program code to access, manipulate, store, and report application data. This may also include working with the SED Database Unit to design table element structures and develop appropriate data access methodologies. Development of front-end user interface designs as well as output formatting designs will also be tasks required. Rigorous and thorough testing of program modules, and development of comprehensive technical and user documentation, are core tasks that are key to successful implementation of the application.
Additional requested skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years required experience in the analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement
and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access,
data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, and software conversions.
- Minimum of 5 years required experience in Java performing application development.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years of experience in database concepts and SQL doing application development
- 4 years of experience in advanced SQL doing application development
- 3 years of experience in Oracle doing application development
- 3 years of experience in Java Server Pages doing application development
- 2 years of experience in Java Script doing application development
- 2 years of experience in Servlets doing application development
- 1 year of experience in Weblogic Application Server doing application development
- 1 year of experience in Version Control doing application development
- 1 year of experience in Technical Documentation doing application development and/or support
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...