At NTT DATA , we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Java Developer to join our team in Albany, New York .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Person will perform the full range of java web application development tasks including, but not limited to:
- Meet and work with end-users to assess their user needs and translate them into application requirements;
- Develop application specifications and use same to architect, test, document, maintain and support agency Oracle Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) web applications;
- Develop and use test plans for unit and integration testing for java web Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) programs;
- Implement and document application business rules, implementations and dependencies.
- Use JEE features such as servlet filters, Message Driven Beans, EJBs, JSPs
- Use JEE frameworks such as ADF, Struts, Java Server Faces
- Prototype and evaluate rapid development frameworks such as Groovy and Grails;
- Use Java reporting frameworks such as Jasper Reports, BIRT, and Oracle Reports;
- Use JDeveloper and Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE);
- Work in AIX (Unix) to develop, maintain or run build or test scripts using shell scripts and ant;
- Write SQL, SQL stored procedures and/or PL/SQL packages for ad-hoc reporting, business rule implementation, AIX scripting, and data access layer of web application; Configuration, preparation and maintenance/tuning of Oracle Application Server/Weblogic server deployment environment. Monitoring application activity as needed
- Use a Business Process Management (BPM) development tool such as Oracle/BEA BPM to automate workflows;
- Participate in JAD sessions with users and other developers;
- Develop and maintain code in the CVS or Subversion version control systems;
- Using XSLT or other technologies or tools to process XML file
- Develop programming project schedules, identifying and meeting deliverables and milestones using software such as Microsoft Project or IBM
- Provide recommendations on technical architecture;
- Provide hands-on training and mentoring for development staff.
Additional requested skills include:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience is required in the analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team; Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work; Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
- Minimum of 7 years of experience is required as a Java Web Developer
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as lead Java web developer/architect.
- Minimum 4 years of experience training & mentoring programming staff.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing web applications using Oracle JDeveloper 10g or higher.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Oracle ADF.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in systems analysis.
- Minimum of 6 months tracking project schedules using tools such as Microsoft Project or IBM Rational RequisitePro.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year of experience writing complex SQL or PL/SQL.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Oracle BPM.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...