Sr. Java Developer
ACT Pricing Module Developer Contractor
3 month Duration
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an agile software development environment, including emergent architecture, changing requirements, and changing priorities (SCRUM, Agile, XP, etc.). In addition, the Senior Java developer will be a reliable team player devoted to completing assigned tasks on schedule with minimal supervision.
- Expert-level knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate framework
- Experience with SQL, relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle
- knowledge in front end technologies (Ajax, JQuery) & SOA will be a plus
- Familiarity with Spring Integration or other messaging & integration technologies
- Knowledge of building highly-scalable distributed systems
- Knowledge and past experiences working in an Agile environment, being part of a Sprint Team and understanding the framework will be a plus.
- Practitioner of good coding practices, including TDD
- Must be good in OOPs and be able to convert low level design into code
- Good analytical ability, debugging and problem solving skills required
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work on a distributed project as part of a global team
- Must be able to clearly express ideas in written and verbal form effectively.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required, or equivalent experience
- Provide technical support for the application by diagnosing and correcting software malfunctions
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Maven, Hudson
- Familiarity with VMWare vFabric
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...