Senior Applications Developer
United States-Maryland-Fort Meade
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
TS/SCI clearance with FS polygraph
- 15+ years of experience in Software System Design, Development, Integration, and/or Testing
- 15+ years of experience developing Java applications in UNIX or Linux
- 15+ years of experience in object-oriented design
- C/C++ programming experience
- Experience with SOAP Based Web Services, GlassFish and Jscript
- Hands-on experience integrating hardware and software systems
- Knowledge of JavaServer Faces (JSF)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 30+ days ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, inform...