Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
- Able to work in a small tight-knit group and collaborate effectively with developers and business owners.
- Expertise in User-Interface design, especially data visualization based UI.
- Ability to quickly code complex designs in table-less CSS structure maintaining design integrity and with an eye to cross browser/platform issues.
- Maintaining design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an agile development environment.
- Minimum 3+ years online design experience in an ad agency, e-commerce company, design studio.
- Experience producing user-interface changes that increase conversion.
- 5+ years doing Visual Design, Interaction Design and/or Information Architecture for establish websites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or other new media studies
- Preferred experience in travel or other consumer websites that required complex user interactions
- Excellent visual design skills as well as interaction design skills
- Skilled in implementing designs in HTML and advanced CSS
- Familiar with highly interactive UIs and web 2.0 design sensibilities and technology
- Comfortable with working under tight deadlines and release schedules
- Implement new site features from conception to completion based on product specifications
- Create visual designs based on wireframes and produce HTML, CSS and final web ready art
- Comfortable developing interaction flows, paper mock-ups, wireframes and interactive mockups
- Design effectively within establish visual and interaction design styles
- Develop support training content, data sheets, training videos and newsletters
ZipRecruiter - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -