We are seeking a Java Developer to join our AppStore product team. The ideal candidate will have several years of work experience, be a team player and contributor, and will not be afraid to tackle new technologies and develop new skills.
Nice To Haves
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive experience with Java toolkits and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- At least one of the following databases: Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, and/or MySQL
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices and experience with Junit and other unit testing frameworks
- Object Relational Mapping Frameworks, such as JPA, Hibernate, or OpenJPA
- Version control systems (Git/Subversion)
- Software design patterns
- Working knowledge of Java, JMS Messaging
- Working knowledge of XML WebServices/REST
- SCRUM and Agile experience
- Knowledge of principles of plug-in architectures and enterprise integration patterns
Partnerpedia - 19 months ago