The Java Developer will support the Data Management Organization (DMO) of the PepsiCo IT group. The role will specifically support the PepsiCo Bottling Company (PBC) Masterfiles Projects (AOP, function-funded and baseline releases).
The Senior Analyst/Developer will provide application software development and analytical troubleshooting expertise to, maintain, support and enhance the PBC Masterfile suite of applications.
Additional responsibilities include partnering with cross-functional business and technology team members to prioritize multiple requirements, issues, enhancements and/or to create alternatives for advanced application issues.
For Internal Reference: PRS3
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Experience with HTML, WebLogic, Tibco andIbatis
- Experience with SQL development (stored procedures, etc.)
- Sybase or Oracle experience a plus
- Experience with unit/regression testing and documentation
- Knowledge of basic production support processes
- Ability to multi task and be able to facilitate resolving critical IT and business issues in desired time frame
- Experience with Nexaweb development platform a plus
- Ability to see the bigger picture and also being detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within an organization
- Knowledge of Bottling Operations preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
PepsiCo - 16 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...