This is a permanent opportunity.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently seeking a Java Developer searching for an opportunity with a company in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina The Java Developer will be supporting government programs by developing web-based applications that include science models, disaster management scenarios and related interfaces. The Java Developer will be responsible for developing and integrating middle-tier code, integrating front-end UI with the middle tier, working with requirements and supporting existing systems.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Java Developer include the following:
· Minimum of four (4) years of experience with the following technologies and tools:
o Java 1.6: expert with at least one year development experience
o Struts: expert with at least three years’ experience building Java-based applications
o Spring 3.0 / AOP /ACEGI: Proficient development experience with two years’ experience
o Hibernate 3: expert with at least three years’ experience building Java-based applications
o SQL, preferably knowledge of open source databases like PostgreSQL: expert with at least three years’ experience building Java-based applications
· Ant / Maven 2: Two years’ experience deploying to both local and remote servers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
· All applicants must be able and willing to obtain a United States Government Security Clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen to Apply
· Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
Compensation for the Java Developer: $75K - $105K. Total compensation for the Java Developer will depend on past and relevant experience.
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Shelly at email@example.com
Keywords: Java developer, engineer, software developer, software engineer, Durham, Raleigh, RTP, Cary, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Apex, Garner
Piper Enterprise Solutions - 6 months ago