Full Time Direct Hire (NO CONTRACTING)
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 Depending on Experience
We are looking for hard-working Java application developers to join our development team. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work independently. This is a permanent, full-time position with benefits. The main responsibilities will include development and integration of novel data analysis methods in existing applications, data storage and access tasks, user interface improvements, as well as user account management.
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree in computer science (Masters preferred) or equivalent
- 3 years plus Java development experience
- must be proficient in Java SE (Java 6 or higher.)
- All applicants will be required to satisfactorily complete a Java programming test.
Additional desired skills include:
- Experience with Java script, Java Query, Maven
- Strong Knowledge with user interface development using Swing and image manipulation using Java, Java database programming (JDBC), web development (restful API), parsing (regular expressions, etc.) and serialization (XML, binary, etc.) experience.
- Knowledge of R and Bioconductor and/or previous bioinformatics experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Background in biology also a prefered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qstride is a multi-disciplined Technology Solutions provider focusing on Business Intelligence, Analytics and high-end IT consulting...