Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED...
We are immediately hiring a Java Developer to join our team as Raleigh, NC. In this role you will be part of a project delivery team that is building a web application that is a Java and Oracle rewrite of a proof of concept web application.
- Build REST web services in Java that pass information between Hibernate modeling an Oracle 10G database and an Angular.js based MVC user interface.
- Collaborate with UI team to modify and build services for specific business needs.
- Build Hibernate models and Java patterns for use by web services.
- Build and migrate both sample and production data into Oracle server via SQL exports/imports, and direct SQL commands.
- Communicate status daily via email and/or instant message, and meet weekly @ Resolvit for team collaboration.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- 2-3 years of Java web application development (J2EE) experience.
- 2-3 years of Oracle 10g database schema design and development.
- Experience with Websphere web application development.
- Experience with Enterprise application development is preferred.
- Experience with REST web services development is preferred.
- An interest in Hibernate without direct experience but the ability to catch up quickly.
- Experience working remotely preferred
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government . Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...