GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
We are seeking an experienced Java Developer for leading our client-facing team of experts focused on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery.
Applicants with strong background and hands on experience in this technology will be best suited for the role and will have the opportunity to work with a leading-edge IT organization with top quality employees.?
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate and hardworking who can work collaboratively with our team and key clients, and lead the inception of best practices.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!
- Learning and utilizing new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements?
- Working with project managers, business stakeholders and development teams to identify the best way to automate business processes
- Developing new applications and integrations with both internal (EFS) and external systems, leveraging APIs and web services?
- Implementing standards-based web services and APIs to facilitate sharing of data between applications
- Analyzing problems areas; designing and implementing system improvements?
- Evaluating, testing and proposing next-generation technology
- Providing leadership and guidance to offshore team members?
- Planning, testing and implementing all relevant application development?
- Plan and execute releases, scheduled and emergency deployments and changes, ensuring compliance with standard operational processes, including incident, problem and change management processes?
- Supporting applications in production
- Work with broader teams on leveraging expertise on security and compliance standards
Educational Requirement: Bachelorâ€™s Degree, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Candidate should have 4-6 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Strong experience in Java & Web Technologies (UI, jQuery, HTML5, etc)
- Hands on & strong experience in Oracle PLSQL, Complex SQLâ€™s, Data loading programs
- Strong experience in Spring Framework, Open source & mobile technologies
- Experience with web services REST services (JSON, Jackson)
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities?
- Strong communication skills?
- Strong team player â€“ collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources?
- Strong analytical skills â€“ strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
Location: Stamford, CT
SDG Corporation - 17 months ago