"NSP is seeking an experienced, motivated developer to
join the Rapid Response Development Team. This developer
will work closely with the Analyst and Outreach teams to
create prototype web based applications into the
environment. Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Security
Clearance is required. To fulfill the duties of this
position, the candidate should have, or be able to
develop, a broad understanding of Intelligence community
missions, operations and systems.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Create secure, lightweight and scalable Java web
- Maintenance of existing Java web applications;
- Leverage existing applications and create new Java
for separate missions;
- Assist in project development and developing solutions
Intelink and other IC Services;
- Designing and customizing Mission solutions from
specific to a particular need in short periods (< 3
- Testing web applications to customer requirements.
- Develop and provide agile, mission-driven capabilities
- May require local travel and occasional short-term TDY
iterations toward solutions.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create
Skills necessary for this position include but are not
- Develop and Implement Technical Solutions.
- Analyze problems to determine technical solutions.
- Analyze existing solutions, recommend and design
or user requirements.
- Conduct reviews to validate functional, operational,
- Translate conceptual designs into technical
conformance with specifications or standards.
- Develop conceptual designs to address requirements.
- Develop functional, operational, or user requirements.
- Develop and conduct test procedures to ensure
needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to
- Identify and assess organizational, business, or user
the system, process, or structure being designed.
solve design, development, and operational problems.
- Identify new and existing products and technologies to
adjustment, testing, and re-adjustment.
- Identify new applications of known techniques.
- Optimize system performance through repeated
Essential Job Functions
research techniques in the investigation and solution of
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and
complex and difficult system design requirements and
matters of significance requiring expert application of
complex projects or major phases of significant
- Plans, conducts and largely coordinates the most
projects; coordinates the efforts of engineers and
support staff in the performance of assigned complex
difficult and complicated program support matters of
- Oversees the investigation, analysis and resolution of
Develops, recommends and implements solution(s) ensuring
- Conducts investigations of highly complex systems.
effective and efficient operations.
relevant to the solution of the most complex assigned
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices
projects. Identifies, recommends, and pursues
technology/practices to apply to solution.
complex processes and procedures to ensure the most
- Oversees development and implementation of the most
complicated contractual products are in compliance with
additions and/ or enhancements and recommends
- Oversees completion and implementation of system
corrections in technical application and analysis to
to other organizations.
- Provides the highest level of technical consultation
complex required products and services; Recommends
- Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide the most
vendor and approach and presents to senior
management/customer as appropriate.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less
education and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
physics, computer science, management information
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, systems engineering,
systems, or related field preferred
engineering, software engineering, operating systems
- Twelve or more years of experience in systems
programming, or naval architecture
- Experience working with software and hardware systems
hardware systems with a specific concentration in one or
- Experience working with specific software and/or
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with design principles and
lead junior level personnel
- Strong leadership skills to effectively mentor and
customers, senior level personnel, subordinates and team
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with
management and clients through all phases of a project
- Strong communication skills to communicate with senior
lead several projects
- Strong organization skills to prioritize, balance and
solving skills to solve the most complex system design
- Ability to apply analytical and creative problem
use them to meet company objectives
- Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts and
- Ability to integrate the most complex hardware and
resolution to critical issues and broad design matters
- Ability to use professional concepts in developing
Req. Code : S: BC13004CW
Summit Solutions - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard