The Senior level Java Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting business applications using Java. Along with coordination and collaborating with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identifying solutions to meet customer needs and expectations. Builds, confirms, and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the client.
Working in a highly collaborative and teaming environment this person will develop and execute unit test plans, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with the Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
This developer will create technical documentation in support of new development, upgrades and enhancements. This developer should understand standard web practices to aid their team towards utilizing new technologies, engaging in appropriate project management & system development methodologies.
- 3-7 years of hands-on experience developing JEE applications with compliant application servers
- Portal or Portlet technology and experience strongly desired
- Programming skills with JAVA, JDBC (including SQL and Oracle PL/SQL), Servlets, JSP, JPA,
- HTML, CSS, Spring Framework and Maven
- Programming skills with developing and implementing enterprise level applications using distributed authentication
- Experience with Weblogic and Tomcat application servers is a plus
- Full life cycle experience with requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Demonstrated experience researching and evaluating new technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Linux/Unix and Windows
- Excellent programming skills with JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP/JSF, EJB 3.0 +, JNDI,
- JDBC, JMS, JUnit, Maven, Jprobe, JMeter, ORM(JPA, Hibernate, iBatis), CVS.
- SOAP, XML, XSD
- PL/SQL, Oracle 9.x +
- Spring Framework, Spring Batch Framework, Struts
- UML, Data Modeling,
- Understanding of AJAX
Taigle - 15 months ago