Java Developer (Location-Virtual or Corporate Office)
The Java Developer will support the EDIS contract.
- Will perform software design, development, testing, deployment and supporrt
- Will perform Web UI and web services design and implementation experience
- Will perform Agile SCRUM development methodology experience
- Will design and develop software at multiple architecture tiers including user interface, application services, database services, security, networking,
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- Ability to analyze functional requirements and develop a technical design solution using UML or similar modeling techniques
- Muste be able to work independently and manage multiple tasks. Must have strong change/configuration management skills and experience creating and reviewing project deliverables
- Web service design, testing and implementation experience
- Experience with Rational Tools Suite
- Proficiency in technologies including: Java, Spring, XML, HTML, Oracle 11g, Oracle (BEA) Weblogic, Tomcat, HTTP/SOAP, JEE, JPA, JDBC, Hibernate, EJB, WSDL
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix/Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and Standards
- Experience with VistA MUMPs is a plus but not required.
- Must be familiar with Test Driven Development
- Bachelor's degree degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience working with Federal Healthcare Information Systems (Department of Veterans Affairs) is highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an MBI Clearance.
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Technatomy Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard