The Java Developer will be responsible for designing and developing a web based GUI front end to handle form submission, integrate with third party tools using Java API and RESTful API, and email notification.
- Working closely with customers to understand and fulfill their needs and expectations.
- Following approved life cycle methodologies, creating design documents, and performing program coding and testing.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Knowledge of Spring, Grails, Groovy, COBOL, JCL, ALC (Assembler Language Command), and Mainframe development.
- Ability to work independently and in a small, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
The ACI Group, Inc. - 17 months ago