• Developing server-side code for internal and external web applications.
• Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
• Building and improving Java Components including POJOs which represent data and operations.
• Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability.
This position will work across a wide variety of systems, applications, and projects within the Hosted Solutions division. The primary requirement for this position is being the lead developer for AKO Bridge Software Application. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of email and communication.
• Solid Java development experience and talent, or similar Object Oriented experience
• Experience using the Hibernate ORM a plus.
• Experience writing for JBOSS EAP a plus.
• An understanding of the following broad technologies: XML, XSL, JSP, Java i18n and XSL-FO.
• Experience Building and maintaining a complex LDAP Structure a Plus.
• Experience Building and deploying in a Linux environment a Plus.
This position requires an applicant to have an active security clearance or be clearable
Since 1977, GOAL has provided $795 million in aid to the most vulnerable people worldwide on an exceptionally low administration base. GOAL...