Join a Multi-year program that is revolutionizing the way our Federal Government handles application development and maintenance. Our client is modernizing an Information Technology Services Division supporting a secure implementation of enterprise services and applications to meet a Federal Client's critical mission. This project is located in Reston, VA and per our Federal Government Contract US Citizenship is required and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Job Requirements Include:
- Develop and maintain an integration environment and enterprise web services capable of supporting thousands of users and multiple applications
- Shape technical solutions and help drive enterprise solutions as the projects continue to evolve
- Work within a team environment and have the desire to develop software in an agile fashion
Preferred Job Requirements Include:
- Hibernate or IBatis understanding
- Java Script
- Working knowledge of the Oracle database
- Ability to write scalable SQL
- Ability to provide middle tier support
- Ability to work with custom frameworks
- 4 years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining distributed, enterprise middleware services
- Ability to work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between languages or technologies
- Work experience in a SOA environment
- Understanding of Oracle Apex
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer AND WE HIRE! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information. We will take care of the rest.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group - 15 months ago