If you have Java development experience with JSF, Spring Web Flow, HTML, EJB, Hibernate and MS-SQL, we want to hear from you!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, code, test and deploy new features/modules for a large Java work order application with integration to Sharepoint, LDAP, SMTP, Business Objects Crystal reports and various other internal applications.
- Administer and support production application. Troubleshoot and resolve occasional production issues.
- Write test scripts and unit/system test new features of the application.
- Interface with other teams for database, LDAP, Crystal reports, server/OS and network support.
- Create and maintain operational, configuration, and/or other technical documentation.
- Manage time effectively to meet defined timelines.
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- 5+ years of experience writing queries with MS-SQL
- 2+ years front end development experience with Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring Web Flow
- Experience administering and monitoring Java applications, preferably on Linux, w/ JBoss 5.0 EAP and Tomcat 6.0
- Experience w/ configuration, build management and bug tracking tools
- Strong testing skills and experience writing test scripts
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and determination to learn and think independently
- Strong leadership and organization skills
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
- Development experience w/ AJAX and JQuery
- Experience integrating Java applications w/ Active Directory or other LDAP
- Experience with consuming Sharepoint web services from Java applications
- Some performance testing/tuning experience Java applications
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting & retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers - 13 months ago