Position responsibility is to participate in all phases of the system development life cycle utilizing agile scrum methodology in the creation of new software products. Collaborate with product managers and other development engineers in the design and evolution of software solutions that support any and all types of financial transactions in higher education. Our solutions include: Payment Gateway, Bill+Payment, Cashiering, Marketplace, Dashboard, Mobile and SponsorPoint.
Other unique attributes of the role and our environment:
Technologies: Java, JSP, JSF, GWT, JEE, EJB, ORM, Hibernate, JPA, Confluence, Jira, SVN, FishEye, Crucible, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Balsamiq, and Microsoft Office
- Adhere to the highest standards to insure the security and reliability of our applications
- PCI DSS-compliant development and code review
- Hosted application environment allows unique perspective of production behavior with ability to fine-tune performance
- Ability to interact with key customers during development, provide Tier III level support in problem resolution, and receive product feedback at bi-annual conference
- Limited on-call work hours.
We seek talented web application developers with 3+ years of experience with Java, JSP, JSF, HTML, XML, SQL. BS/BA degree preferred. (Computer Science, Math, and Business/CIS or related) EJB and PL/SQL are desirable.
TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -