We are looking for results-oriented Java Developers with a passion for challenging work to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Will be a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and enjoy working with a highly collaborative team in a fast paced environment.
- Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions
- Ability to solve complex production issues
- Predict emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Will be expected to handle smaller projects completely on their own, including interactions with other teams and 3rd parties for design and architecture
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 5+ years of experience with a full life cycle of SDLC methodology
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
- 1+ year experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Object Oriented design and development experience
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...