We are looking for a skilled Java Developer with J2EE web based user interface design/development experience.
- Designs and develops clinical web application user interfaces. Develop both front-end UI/JSP pages and necessary backend JAVA classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Gather, document and analyze business requirements in order to help define scope of software development initiatives. May include web page mock-ups and interaction prototyping.
- Produces and maintains documentation related to application software (e.q. scope requirements, logical designs, technical designs, testing plans).
- Develop web application functionality related to the product’s major release schedules and reporting functionality related to client custom needs and requests
- Inform database design and structure based on knowledge of clinical, client and operational reporting needs
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years experience the development, implementation and maintenance of large web/portal application systems using J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB and JDBC)
- Knowledge in using Java-based design patterns and application frameworks such as Struts, Struts2, Spring, and/or Hibernate
- Strong SQL skills and relational database knowledge, preferably MS-SQL
- Healthcare experience (desirable)