Varen Technologies is an exciting company to work for. We are growing and supporting mission critical efforts within the Intelligence Community. Please review our complete list of job postings on our Careers page. https://careers-varentech.icims.com/ |
We are hiring ISSEs, Systems Engineers, Software Developers/Engineers, Test Engineers, Web Developers, Program/Project Managers, Cyber Analysts and more!
Varen Technologies provides high caliber intelligence professionals to assist in all aspects of systems implementation, delivering leading edge solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
We hire professionals who match our core values and high standards, and who are looking to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. It is our belief that professional growth and development are among the most important ways to keep our highly talented employees challenged and motivated. This belief keeps us focused on career paths for each individual, giving our employees the ability to fulfill their personal and professional goals. Add that to our highly competitive benefits, rapid growth and success, Varen is just an exciting place to work!
Our core support is in the following four areas:
- Cyber Solutions
- Strategic Management & SETA
- Software & IT Solutions
- Intel Analysis
- The Java Developer / Software Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Provides the full cycle of technical development and system design.
- Supports the design and creation of technical specifications from functional specifications for development projects of medium to major complexity
- Independently analyze the impacts of vendor-provided updates and upgrades to the system, and programming solutions using JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
- Provides production support with the analysis, design, programming, and testing of solutions to production problems of medium to major complexity.
- Supports the development of test scenarios and test cases.
- Corrects data in critical situations, as directed.
- Three (3) years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level;
- Two (2) years of experience with configuration management technologies such as Redmine, Subversion, or STAT;
- Two (2) years of experience developing JAVA Enterprise (J2EE) web applications utilizing relational database technologies such as Oracle.
- Two (2) years of experience using ORACLE and SQL commands
Varen Technologies - 23 months ago