Software Engineer – WO Automation for Radio – Coppell, TX
WideOrbit is the leader in advertising management software for Media companies, providing innovative, proven solutions for managing broadcast and cable operations. Our core WO Traffic software platform powers more than 2,300 stations and networks around the globe, managing more than $20 billion in annual advertising revenue. Our Radio automation software manages the content for more than 3200 Radio stations. WideOrbit is a fast growing, financially stable organization with more than $180 million in contract backlog and is funded by world class Venture Capital firms, Khosla Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Hearst Ventures and Greycroft Partners.
We are looking for a talented software professional to architect, design, and develop core areas and features for the WO Automation for Radio product.
WO Automation for Radio is the industry's most modern and powerful radio automation system, making sure radio stations are on the air and sounding great every minute of every day. It works seamlessly with WO Traffic, providing the most complete, state-of-the-art solution for Radio broadcasters across sales, traffic, billing, and automation.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop state-of-the-art product architecture and features for WO Automation for Radio Product suite, to work in a multi-tenant environment
- Continually improve product architecture and design to meet ever increasing demand on performance and scalability
- Work with Product Management, QA and Documentation teams to deliver software releases of highest quality
- Constantly focus on customer success and delight by actively engaging with Support and Project teams
- Enhance usability, maintainability and extensibility of WO Automation for Radio system infrastructure
This position will be based in our Coppell, TX office.
Please apply online at http://www.wideorbit.com/careers/
- 16 months ago - save job