World Wide Technology currently has an opportunity available for a Java Developer to join our Custom Applications Team located at our St. Louis, Missouri Headquarters.
- Design, Develop, Test, and Maintain custom applications
- Work with functional counterparts to assess business requirements and translate these requirements to technical solutions
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Lead small technical teams through entire projects
- Maintain ownership around application quality and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the processes, knowledge, and development quality of the entire custom apps development team
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum five (5) years software development experience
- Minimum three (3) years Java-based web application development experience
- Minimum three (3) years Relational Database Experience. Specifically designing relational data structures. Experience working with PL/SQL stored procedures is a plus.
- Spring Core, Spring MVC
- Groovy and Grails Experience (preferred)
- JQuery (preferred)
- WebLogic application server (version 12c preferred)
- Oracle Database/SQL
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the full software development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Must be able to work independently and drive requirements and analysis with team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or equivalent experience
WWT offers a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/life insurance; 401(k).
World Wide Technology, Inc. - 17 months ago