Job Requirement : Role: Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Web or Java applications
- Gathers and analyzes requirements.
- Programs all or selected components of Web or Java applications. Documents components and applications.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities.
- Demonstrates rapid ability to seek, evaluate, and come up to speed on new technologies and processes
- Independently writes and reviews design specifications, code, and unit tests
- Troubleshoots and resolves medium to high complexity application defects
- Requires knowledge and experience in own function.
- Still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills- Builds own knowledge of HCSC, business processes and customers
- Solves a range of problems- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- 2 – 5 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment.
PL/SQL, Java, IBM Websphere & EDI, JSP, UNIX Shell script, Spring, Struts, Web Services, XML
HotRecruiter.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard