Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Senior Java Developer with J2EE expertise for an opportunity in Arlington, Virginia (VA). A successful candidate should possess experience with Web Application Development, system integration, application security and a basis understanding of data modeling for front-end / middle-tier / back-end coding perspective. The Senior Java Developer with J2EE expertise will be responsible for supporting the development and upgrade of a large-scale system. Exposure to the following technologies can be anticipated:
Qualifications and Requirements for the Java Developer with J2EE expertise include the following:
- J2EE frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF, and ADF.
- Web services and APIs.
- IDE such as Eclipse and Oracle JDeveloper.
- Web server and J2EE application server such as WebLogic, Tomcat, OHS and Apache.
- RDBMS such as Oracle Database, ERWin Data Modeling, and SQL.
- Secondary Responsibilities for the Java Developer with J2EE expertise include the following:
- Securing custom and COTS applications, including SSO, authentication and authorization.
- Web application development with SOA Architecture, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle COTS products such as OID and OAM.
- System integration or development with one or more of following Oracle products: Primavera, BPM, BI, WebCenter, UCM, URM, and ECM.
US Citizenship Required for ALL Applicants. An applicant must be hold or be willing to obtain a Public Trust (Confidential) United States Security Clearance.
- Experience Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Proficiency is the technologies listed above.
There is no Telecommute option allowed for this position. All applicants must be willing to work on-site in Arlington, Virginia (VA).
Compensation: $55 – 70 / hour.
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org