6 years experience
The Java Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Works closely with customers to understand and fulfill their needs and expectations
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Experience in Java/J2EE
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with continuous integration, unit testing, and SCRUM-style development.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Ability to work independently and in a small, dynamic, team-oriented environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Certified Java Developer and/or Java related certification
- Experience working with XSL-FO and/or dynamic printing solutions
- Understanding of BPMN 2.0 and/or user-driven business process workflows
- Methodologies Agile/Scrum, SVN, Maven, Jira, Hudson/Jenkins, Chef
- Experience working with MongoDB
10565 Fairfax Blvd, Suite 301 | Fairfax, VA 22030
(O) 703 372 0346 | (F) 703 478 0885
(E) Balajis@multivision.cc | www.multivision.cc
National Certified Minority Supplier (MBE)
Multivision Inc., is a global Professional IT Services firm having over 500 employees, posting an astounding growth rate of 200% over the past three years. Multivision's expertise embraces a broad range of technologies, domains and service offerings. Multivision is ranked 23rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing businesses in the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria-DC-VA-MD-WV region and 33rd amongst the Top 100 fastest-growing IT Services Companies in USA.
Multivision - 7 months ago