Cardinal Solutions is an IT consulting firm providing technology expertise in Enterprise Java Solutions (Object Oriented, Web, Java EE ), Enterprise Microsoft Solutions (.Net, Sharepoint), and Data Solutions (DataWarehouse, Business Intelligence, ETL). Cardinal's Project Services Group of Senior Managers and Analysts delivers project management services, software lifecycle training and process improvement mentoring. Cardinal Solutions is a leading System Integrator for Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, and Product Lifecycle Management solutions. We provide industry expertise in Banking, Insurance, Commercial Retail and Government Sectors.
We are currently looking for a Java EE Developer to join our Enterprise Java Solutions (EJS) group in our Charlotte office. Our EJS practice is resonsible for developing enterprise class solutions based on the latest open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, JBoss, and Eclipse utilizing Agile methodologies.
The Java EE Developer handles web application development using J2EE and various open source frameworks and technologies. Responsibilities include design, development, and implementation of large and small scale Java projects using Agile methodologies for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Technologies and frameworks include: J2EE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, Java , Swing, Design Patterns, Tiles, Servlets, ANT, XML, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, and Oracle.
- 2-5 years of solid Java EE development experience in a professional environment
- 2-5 years of full life cycle application development experience
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Experience with Struts and/or JSF Frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
Cardinal Solutions has created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical/dental, 401 (k) with employer matching, incentive bonus plan, tuition reimbursement, training programs, and much more.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Any type of experience or exposure to the Adobe Flex platform
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus
- Experience utilizing Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development
If you are interested in working with a company that respects the balance of work and life and wish to be part of our growth and success, please forward your resume and general salary requirements to Cardinal Solutions. We welcome inquiries from applicants only (no third parties or agencies please). Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard