- Architect & implement flexible/scalable/reusable UI & page templates using best practices and current web development standards
- Interface with internal and external developer teams, designers and business users
- Demonstrate and build an understanding of web application performance, scalability, reliability & security
- Successfully implement new products and solutions to Web and Telesales channels
- Perform in meeting SLAs for resolving Production issues identified with solutions supported by development team
- Oversee site performance, page load times, page weight & element counts implemented with designed solution all meet standards set by technical teams
- Complete training quarterly to keep current on development protocols and standards relevant to solutions that fall within span of assigned responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Solid understanding of UI objects & coding for reuse
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience developing data-driven user interfaces
- Experience integrating web service calls and/or RESTful APIs in a jsp page.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment
- Development experience for eCommerce solutions, & content management systems
- Ability to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
- Experience with mobile & social development / integrations
Recruitics - 16 months ago
Founded in 2002, we're a Seattle-based technology consulting company dedicated to creating inspired consulting, staffing, and managed...