This position is for a mid-senior level java engineer, with good understanding of core java and data storage and retrieval concepts (relational and/or non-relational) and excellent knowledge working with Hadoop for large scale data processing. The group is looking to grow, and there will be a lot of work done on cutting edge technologies like Hadoop and Cassandra. This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in going to the next level of their career by taking initiative and ownership, driving solutions and hungry to learn new technologies. |
1. Expert knowledge of core java (jdk 1.5/1.6) and related concepts.
2. Solid conceptual knowledge of Big Data design and development.
3. Excellent working knowledge of Hadoop and map reduce(and related ecosystem) for large scale data processing. Must have worked on the architecture, design and development of map reduce directly.
4. Good experience working with atleast one relational database system at the application level.
5. Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts required.
6. Relevant education degree (preferably computer science) a must.
BS in Computer Science
For more details you can call me @ 408 789 7077 or email email@example.com
Mariya Systems - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard