Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
Net.Orange is seeking to hire a Software Integration Architect with software design/architecture experience to act as a technical lead for our Java-based platform. We're looking for someone to join our Engineering team and be based in our Dallas-headquarters.
- Designing and implementing mid to large scale integration solutions that might also involve custom development of Java/J2EE and/or data-centric ETL and Data warehousing systems, app integration technologies such as JMS, messaging, web services, SOAConduct architecture/design reviews, assessments and gap analysis.
- Act as technical lead for customer engagements.
- Develop best practices, guidelines and create reusable frameworks in the space. Develop architectural integration design documents.
- Work closely with end users and cross functional groups to determine business requirements.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to programming tasks for junior staff.
- Design and develop programming systems to ensure optimal system performance.
- Develop new programs, corresponding testing tools, and validation tools to assure production of a quality product.
- Interface extensively with client management including writing proposals and making presentations for new projects, providing end-user training and identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving all system issues.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide technical guidance to development teams regarding potential performance and usability issues with software specifications and implementation.
- Prepare reports on industry trends and participate in the development of long range planning for new projects/products.
- Manage client relationships using effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Familiarity with UML Modeling (Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
- Responsible for the understanding of complex healthcare data applications used to manage clinical trials, patient data, reporting requirements and other health-related systems.
- Analyze complete healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies and program healthcare exchange standards including HL7, RxNorm and EDI.
- Good undertanding of EDI and other eBusiness standards such as X12, AS2,HiPAA, HL7.
- Familiarity with Data Quality algorthims
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts
- Experience in architecting,
- Good to have experience in design and development of healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies.
- Must be able to read, write, and interpret technical data.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with medical researchers and senior management regarding product performance and functionality.
- Ability to write solid documentation that supports the coding and project management effort.
- Experience in applying project management principles via formal methodology, and using the associated tools and techniques.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving frameworks
- Open to travel, if requested by client
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...