Position: Java/Perl Developer
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 6 months+
Hourly Rate: $35-$45/hr
1) Java, J2EE, and related technologies 5yrs Required
2) Perl and Shell programming 5yrs Required
3) Application Development (client/server) 5yrs Required
4) Development on Linux environments 2-4yrs Required
5) Secure file transfers (SSH/SFTP/SCP) 5yrs Required
6) XML, XSLT 5yrs Required
7) Oracle DB programming, SQL, perl DBI 2-4yrs Required
8) Large volume data processing for high performance 2-4yrs Required
9) Distributed and parallel processing 2-4yrs Required
10) Voice Over IP (VOIP) telecom domain knowledge 2-4yrs Desired
Job Description: (PMOSS) Performance Management Data Collection projects in VOIP, Mobility, and other domains.
Support network performance data collection for features on a Performance Management application.
Experienced developer to work backend processing from collecting data from network devices or upstream systems, and then do related data processing of large data sets with high performance requirements.
Supports functions of architecture/design, code, test, support and must have excellent communication and presentation skills to work with network and systems engineers in identifying gaps and issues, proposing and implementing solutions.
Knowledge needed in Java, Perl/shell scripting, Oracle, Linux.
Additionally, has skills with secure file transfer SSH/SFTP/SCP, XML, XSLT.
Knowledge of VOIP telecom domain a strong plus, but not required.
TekPartners, headquartered in South Florida, was founded in 2002 based on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency,...